Referring to the East Coast trip of which the stories have been compiled in the article Compilation of the East Coast articles made over the last 4 months made 8 days ago. Among the stories are those that show rivers from a number of angles. This would make a fine addition to the section called "Fascination on rivers" on this blogspot's middle sidebar. Thus I've decided to add 3 more rivers to the list of 30 already present there making a total of 33 rivers.
With that I have to make changes to the map and order of rivers (sungai in Malay). Anyway here is listed the stories or articles on rivers from the concluded East Coast series listed according to numbers in the new map ya, ordered upriver to downriver.
23. Sungai Pahang - The sidebar already has 7 articles. Six more are added.
Pahang river near the Temerloh bridge
Pahang river at Bera
Pahang river somewhere near Kampung Pejing
Pahang river just outside Pekan
Pahang river at Kuala Pahang
Pahang river from Tanjung Agas
24. Sungai Kuantan - Two new articles added to the present only one.
Kuantan river from the town's riverside
The views at Tanjung Lumpur
25. Sungai Kemaman - No addition as I passed these parts at night, so no pictures.
26. Sungai Dungun - Still no article on this one. Had to forgo a visit as had to rush elsewhere.
27. Sungai Marang - A new river added to the list but without articles yet for reason similar to the above.
28. Sungai Terengganu - One article added
Terengganu river from Kampung Pulau Manis
29. Sungai Besut - One addition
Besut river near Jerteh
30. Sungai Tok Bali - Two additions.
Morning walk at Tok Bali river estuary
The kids' turn to enjoy the embankment at Tok Bali
31. Sungai Pengkalan Datu - A new river added to the list with 3 articles.
Sungai Pengkalan Datu from Pulau Melaka
Sungai Pengkalan Datu about 2 km downriver from Pulau Melaka
A look at Sungai Pengkalan Datu
32. Sungai Kelantan - Additions made to include Sungai Galas which is actually the upriver part of Sungai Kelantan along with Sungai Pergau which flows into Sungai Galas and Sungai Balah which flows into Sungai Pergau.
The river Galas at Gua Madu
Sungai (river of) Galas from the Jelawang to Dabong town bridge
Bridge over Sungai Pergau
Bridge over Sungai Balah
A quick look of the Kelantan river from the Kota Bahru bridge
The Kelantan river near the royal jetty at Kota Bahru
Kelantan river at the Kampung Laut jetty
Kelantan river from the Kedai Buluh food court
Kelantan river from Kok Majid
Going around the Kelantan river delta
Revisiting Kuala Besar
The sand hill and peninsular at Kelantan river mouth
33. Sungai Golok - Another new river added ready with 6 articles.
Sungai Golok at Rantau Panjang town centre
Sungai Golok at 'Point 5'
Sungai Golok at 'Point 4'
Sungai Golok at 'Point 3'
Sungai Golok at 'Point 2'
Sungai (river of) Golok at Pengkalan Kubor